Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday Savings 1/10/10

Well this week is kind of a let down after last week. I did not find any deals at CVS that I HAD to have and Walgreens was slim pickings as well.

I did get:
Thermacare Heat Wrap Neck/Arm (Single) for $2.49 get $2.50 RR
Triaminic 2/$10 $5 RR when you buy 2
Coupons: Use (2) $3/1 Triaminic Thin Strips from 12/6 SS = $1 money maker after coupons
Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste $2.99 $2 RR when you buy 1
Coupon: $1 from January All You Magazine

I also got Lubriderm but the sale was not what I had been told when I checked out so I wouldn't really recommend it unless you NEED Lubriderm lotion. I heard it would be $.39 overage but ended up paying $2 for them. Which comes to $1 apiece, still a good savings but I wanted them FREE! LOL

Happy Savings! -Dessy

No comments:

Post a Comment