Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weekend Round-up; my Walgreens Steals


I am SOOO excited! I was able to get $35.12 in product for a PROFIT of $.19 at Walgreens on Sunday!

Here is the breakdown:
2 Glade Sense and Spray Starters for $4.99 (on sale)
3 Hunt's Tomato Sauce 8 oz for .99
4 Campbell's Tomato Soups for .50 (on sale)
1 Glade Soy Candle for 3.99 (on sale)
Total $16.96
(My receipt states that I saved 17.31 on the sale items
Coupons I used;
$1/3 Hunt's products
2 $4/1 Glade Sense and Spray
2 $1/2 Campbell's Soups
1 $1/1 Glade product (in the November Coupon Book @ Walgreen's)

This brought my total to $5.81 and got me $1.00 register rewards (good towards next visit) which brought me to $4.81
I will be sending in a $5.00 rebate from SC Johnson found at this address http://couponingtodisney.blogspot.com/search/label/walgreens
So I will be making $.19 which isn't a ton but it's something! Find alot of deals at the above web address. Couponing to Disney is a great website!

I will be giving the Tomato Soups and Tomato Sauces to my church's food pantry as we don't need them; I love to be able to use coupons to give!

--Dessy

No comments:

Post a Comment