Friday, November 6, 2009

New Coupons at Coupon.com and Wal-Mart Deals

I found some great coupons at coupon.com thanks to Couponing to Disney! They are for College Inn Chicken or Beef Broth which tends to go on sale for the holidays so I will get the broth for very little money or free! One is for $1/1 32oz. size and the other is $1/2 of the 14.5oz ones.

Right now Wal-Mart has their Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes and Stovetop Dressing for $.78! I had four coupons for Betty Crocker Potatoes, 3 for $.40 off and one for $.50 off so I got three boxes at $.38 and one box at $.28! What a steal!
They also are offering a FULL Thanksgiving dinner for $20! This includes a 12lb turkey, 5lb bag of potatoes, 3 boxes of Stuffing mix and several other things. Their off-brand turkey is only $.40 a pound which is awesome! If you have the freezer space I highly recommend buying a few for the holidays and a few for later.

You can do ALOT with a turkey; turkey pot pie, turkey noodle soup, turkey casserole (using the cheap Stovetop Dressing that you are going to stock up on. You are going to stock up right? :)), turkey tetrazzini, and on and on.

So, now is the time to save big! I am buying one or two boxes of potatoes or stuffing every visit to stay within my budget.
--Dessy

No comments:

Post a Comment