Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday Savings

For those of you that are new to CVS and Walgreen's Register Rewards Programs, visit CouponingtoDisney.com for her video tutorials. Watch them several times, write down anything you need to remember and then start saving!

Here is my first "Sunday Savings" post!
CVS was kind of exciting although I didn't get any new ECB's (Extra Care Bucks) to roll over this time.

My favorite deal will EXPIRE SOON so do it before the 31st! It is for Olay Regenerist Facial Cleanser. CVS has them on sale for $6.99 (at my CVS) and I had two coupons for $3/1 from the 11/30 Proctor and Gamble (P&G) insert. This is the part that expires on the 31st. On top of that, Olay.com has a printable rebate form to receive a $15 rebate with the purchase of TWO Olay Regenerist products!

So, I paid $7.98 after the coupons for both products and will be receiving $15 in rebate to make a total of $7.02 in profit!
This is so great because I NEEDED face wash anyway and now I got them for free and MADE money!
I also got Cascade dish soap for $3.99 plus a $.50 coupon; not the GREATEST deal but I also needed it.

On to Walgreens. I got two rolls of Tuf paper towel for $.50 each with the coupon from the weekly flyer. Pampers were on sale for 2/$20 but you received a $3.50 Register Reward back so it was like 2/$16.50. PLUS I had two coupons for $2.00 off one from the 11/30 P&G insert (exp 12/31) and one from the 12/27 P&G insert so I paid $12.50 for two packs of Pampers making them $6.25 per pack. This is only about .30 to .40 cents more than the cheap Wal-Mart brand but the quality is so much better that my husband and I agreed that it is still the better deal for us!

I also got a Venus Embrace razor on sale for $8.99 with a three dollar Register Reward back. Again, this might not be the BEST deal out there but I needed a new razor and after using a different name brand that I had gotten for free, I realized that Venus is the only one for me!

This week I only got things that I needed but there are more great deals to be had! For more info visit CouponingtoDisney.com and click on the CVS and Walgreen's tabs for ALL the details!

Happy Savings! Dessy

No comments:

Post a Comment